The 2013 Scion iQ is Scion’s micro-subcompact hatchback. Don’t let it’s size fool you. Although it is small it has all the design elements and technologies of a full size Scion model. The 2013 Scion iQ has a winning price tag of a starting MSRP of $15,385.00. The iQ is equipped with an efficient 94-hp 1.3 liter four-cylinder engine.
Every iQ comes equipped with
- 16-inch wheels
- air conditioning
- a leather shift knob and steering wheel
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- power windows, exterior mirrors and door locks
- keyless entry
- Pioneer sound system features HD Radio technology, Bluetooth audio streaming, MP3 capability and a USB port, along with a regular auxiliary jack for various types of portable music devices.
- Split 50/50 rear seats that can be folded down flat for increased cargo capacity
- vehicle stability control system with integrated traction control
- anti-lock brakes with brake assist
- tire pressure monitor
New for 2013
For 2013, a Be Spoke Premium stereo is available, which provides HD Radio, Bluetooth connectivity, iTunes tagging and Pandora internet radio via a connected iPhone. The stereo also works with the BeSpoke iPhone application that consolidates features like Facebook, Twitter and Yelp.
Peterson Scion has several Scion iQ models available. To see for yourself the convenient size, reasonably roomy interior and quality cabin design come by Peterson Scion today located at 9101 W. Fairview Ave. Boise, Idaho 83704.