If you purchased a Toyota Corolla from Peterson Toyota in Boise, Idaho you contributed to the over 40 million sold over the past 40+ years. It all started back in 1966 when the Corolla was first produced in Takaoka, Japan. Now, 11 generations later the Corolla can be found in over 140 countries.
- 1.1 million Corolla’s are produced each year
- Every hour 125 new Corollas drive out of factories all over the world
- The Corolla was one of the first cars with back-up lights
- The first Corolla wend on sale November 1966
- The first 4-door Corolla rolls off the line in 1988 (1989 model year)
- 1966, the 1 millionth Corolla comes off the production line
- The name Corolla is latin for “Crown of Flowers”
The New 2014 Toyota Corolla
For 2014 the Toyota Corolla comes with all-new exterior styling and LED headlights come standard. The lines of the Corolla are streamlined and wind tunnel tested. The new styling allows for better handling and fuel economy. On the interior, one of the first things you may notice is the dashboard. The new dashboard has a aerodynamic style to it. The technology available on the new 2014 Corolla will amaze you, don’t worry, bluetooth comes standard. One never has to worry when it comes to a Corolla and with this redesign things are no different. There are 8 standard airbags all working together to keep you safe.
To see the new 2014 Toyota Corolla come down to Peterson Toyota in Boise, Idaho. Proudly serving the Meridian, Nampa and Ontario area for over 80 years. We are located at 9101 West Fairview Avenue in Boise, Idaho. To view our online inventory go here.