We have all heard the news over the course of the last 18 months about the challenges that Toyota has faced. From the issue of the unintended acceleration (which has been proven false) to the disastrous earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan. As Toyota looks ahead to the future, the new 2012 Camry is the first of the new and refreshed Toyota, Lexus, and Scion models to be arriving this year. The Toyota Camry has sold 15 million models across 100 countries. What is even more amazing is that of the Camry models built and sold over the last 15 years, 90 percent are still enduring a daily commute!
Introducing the Seventh Generation Camry:
- New Interior Design:
- more inviting and spacious interior
- new dashboard design
- modified seat locations
- redesigned seats and “lean” door
- pillar and headliner trim
- repositioning the driver’s seat
- elegantly simple but modern form
- emphasizing a wider, lower stance
- crisp, precise character lines
- strongly curved door cross-section and more defined rocker panel molding (chrome accented on LE and XLE)
Peterson Toyota would be happy to assist you with any of your New Toyota, Lexus, Scion or Used Car needs. We have a great selection of vehicles with a very knowledgeable staff to help you through this process. To view our inventory please visit our website , call or come in today!