This years MTV Movie & TV Awards ended with the ultimate after party reflecting modern fairy tales from the current Toyota C-HR campaign. The live illusions had an aerial dancing Rapunzel, suspended high above the party, a glowing ball-gown-clad Cinderella in a kaleidoscope dome under a giant ticking clock, and a Gingerbread Man-inspired car chase through a moving grid of urban skyscapes and infinite light beams.
“The all-new C-HR is truly unlike any vehicle Toyota has ever launched,” said Ed Laukes, group vice president, marketing, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. “One of our main objectives was to spark interest and enthusiasm in a creative campaign equally as captivating as the vehicle itself. The fairy tales we use in the creative elements are timeless classics, but we’re telling them in a fresh and mischievous way.”
Features, Specs of the 2018 Toyota C-HR
The C-HR is a compact crossover that is equally as adept for urban travel as it is for saving you money on a long-distance trip.
- 27 MPG city, 31 MPG highway.
- Nine available exterior color options
- 36.4 cubic feet for cargo, or the equivalent of 1030 liters of room for bags and items.
- Seats five passengers.
- 144 horsepower.
- Tech like a 7-inch touchscreen, voice recognition, hands-free phone, more.
- Toyota Safety Sense-P standard: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Automatic High Beams, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, more.