The Prius family continues to expand. After fourteen years and over two million Prius’s sold, the Prius has made great presence in the field of hybrid technology. The fourth generation Prius IV is just hitting the showroom and the 2012 Prius V has a strong presence in the Prius line. There is also talk of Toyota’s Prius Plug-in that is getting a lot of press. For now, Peterson Toyota is focusing on the compact Prius c (the “c” stands for city). We are anticipating a lot of hype from this vehicle being that it is the only subcompact to top the 50 mpg benchmark.
The Prius c has the ability to drive in three modes:
A base Prius c will feature the follow options:
- AM/FM radio
- CD player
- MP3 and WMA playback
- USB port
- Auxiliary jack
- Remote keyless entry
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming purposes
- Tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Steering wheel-mounted audio and climate controls
Toyota has set a manufacturer suggested retail price of $18,950 for the base model Prius c. Additional features are available and may include:
- A 6.1-inch touchscreen
- Advanced voice-recognition technology
- Three months of SiriusXM satellite radio included
- HD Radio with iTunes tagging
- Mobile apps such as Bing search, Pandora Internet Radio, iHeartRadio (another streaming Internet radio application), MovieTickets.com, and OpenTable’s eating guide
- Access to real-time information about traffic, weather, fuel prices, sports, and news
The Prius c’s available exterior colors include vibrant hues that are unique and expressive. The available colors for Prius c include three new colors – Habanero, Moonglow, and Summer Rain Metallic – along with Blue Streak Metallic, Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Classic Silver Metallic, and Super White.
For more Prius c information or any other Prius model please contact us. Please contact us at 208.378.9000.
9101 W. Fairview Ave.
Boise, Idaho 83704